Uncle Sam Men’s Tee
America had a divided response towards such a draft in 1917 when President Woodrow Wilson called for a new draft. Some people sided with “The Post” editors who firmly believed that conscription should have been brought back.
Treat yourself with this lightweight Uncle Sam Men’s Tee. It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Slim fit
• Made in the USA